Whether you are looking for a structured endurance program or just want to drop in occasionally for a run with friends to supplement your CrossFit workouts, our Endurance class is a fun outdoor option.
- Improve your running form
- Help you to safely gain speed and stamina
- Teach you how to avoid chronic use injury
- Inspire you to run faster and have fun running!
The Program will consist of:
- 3-4 CrossFit workouts/week
- 2 group-coached interval session at Brookdale Track - meets 6:30pm on Monday and Wednesday
- One assigned tempo/stamina run
- Individual monitoring and feedback from the coach
Sign in to class via Mindbody.
Workout of the Day10x100m(full recovery between intervals) Post results to comments
Tuesday: 4 x 800 meter 2 Minute rest in between each effort Thursday: 3 x 1 mile 5 Minute rest in … Continue reading →
Workout of the Day2x1200m (2:30 rest)2x800m (2:00 rest) Post results to comments
Workout of the Day6x400m(1:30 rest) Homework4 mile tempo run Post results to comments
Tuesday: 30:30 work:rest Complete rounds until form/pace deteriorates Thursday: 3k time trial Post results to comments.
Workout of the Day3x1 mile(3:00 rest) Post results to comments
Workout of the Day8x1:00 min on/1:00 off Homework1 mile warmup2 mile time trial Post results to comments
Workout of the Day5x800m(2:30 rest) Post results to comments
Workout of the day: 5 x (3 minutes on, 2 minutes off)* jog or walk during recovery Post results to … Continue reading →
Workout of the Day8x200mStart each interval every 3:00 minutes Homework3 mile tempo run Post results to comments